November 11, 2009

City of Orange Engagement Photos – Palak & Simmy

I love Orange Circle.  It might be one of my favorite places in Orange County, which makes sense if you know me.  There are tons of old buildings and houses, fun little shops, lots of brick, AND….. they have a cupcake shop!  OK, how could there be a better place?

I met up with Palak & Simmy flew down from Northern California to do their engagement shoot.  We started at Orange Circle and got a ton of fun photos.  Then we headed over to The Block at Orange, the location of their first date!

I can’t wait for their wedding next week!!!!!!

123

Amazing light, right?

4I love this next series.

86579Then we headed over to The Block.  They had hung out at Cafe Tu Tu Tango on their first date.

121011

That heart in the corner was the reflection from Windsor….. but I used it for my own purposes. 🙂

1. gina lee says:

amazing light is right….. wow!!!! beautiful Jenn… You keep rock’n it girl..

2. Great shots. I love that I live just 2 miles from this beautiful spot now! I really like the low-light stuff you did here too, what a great couple.

3. Kristin says:

So amazing! Loved them all!

4. Great shoot Jen; I love the shot with their heads down and close.

I just checked out your site; I love all the vintage travel stuff! Cool postcard for the connect section. I just checked out Rob and Robin’s slideshow and you NAILED IT! Glad you are our fearless FEO leader!

5. starshine says:

wow, what amazing engagement photos they have now! great job, jen!

6. RCJones says:

Holy moly Jen, these are incredible. That tunnel/flare shot needs to be printed BIG and hung up!

7. lroah says:

Jen – These are fabulous! Loving your blog!

8. Molly W. says:

What a gorgeous couple! You rocked this shoot and I can’t wait to see what you do w/ the wedding!!